Tuesday, November 30, 2004

IR logic at it's best.....

This is simply..... Well... I'll let you decide.


IR was complaining earlier about needing to change cell phone companies.

Why you ask? (Yes, I asked...)

IR - "Well, a week after the bill was due and hasn't been paid, they cut the phone off. I mean, it's not like I'm not gonna, ya know, ya know, pay it."

Me - "Sooo... It's due like the 12th, and a week later, since it hasn't been paid, they cut it off. That sounds pretty normal to me."

IR - "Well, ya know, it's not that it hasn't been paid, just that it hasn't been paid yet."

Me - "And they know this..... How?"

IR - "They should know by now since I pay it over a week late, ya know, every month."

Me - "So it gets cut off every month...."

IR - "Yeah, that's why I'm gonna look for another company."

No comments: