Monday, November 22, 2004

I can't even get in the door good before it starts

Anyway, I got home tonight from work, opened the door, got one foot inside on the floor and......


IR - "So didja hear, SMACK SMACK, about the hunter that, ya know, killed, well they say he was a hunter, but the hunting incident where the 2 people got killed?

Me - *stops in doorway, with door open* "I heard about a hunter that killed 5 people."

IR - "Well, it apparently wasn't 5 people that he killed. SMACK SMACK, when I heard about it I went and, ya know, googled it and read some of the local writeups. Well, local for the place where it actually happened instead of, ya know, the BBC. (Editor's note - He reads the BBC for US news???) Anyhow, it turns out that he only killed like, ya know, 2 people, and the other ones died by falling out of trees or somethin."

Me - "Oh.. I didn't hear anything about that on CNN, Fox or Reuters."

IR - "Well, ya know, that's cause you gotta go to the source. SMACK SMACK. His name was Chang or somethin."

Me - "Oooookaaay..."

This is the occurrance he's butchering with his 'research'...

No comments: