Wednesday, August 3, 2005

CONTACT!!!

So, IR just called me at work and....


IR - "HEY!"

Me - "Whassup?"

IR - "You changed the lock on me!" (On YOU?)

Me - "Well, you've had 3 weeks to get that stuff, and I've been waiting to use that lock."

IR - "Oh. hm. Well.. I didn't think it would be a, ya know, problem to keep the stuff there."

Me - "I waited long enough to start using that room, and clean up the living room area. 3 weeks is more than enough."

IR - "Oh, well. I didn't think you'd change the locks on me."

Me - "I didn't change them 'on you'. You don't live there anymore. Coming and going as you please time is past. That's my house now."

IR - "oh. Well.. I'll come by and get it this weekend."

Me - "No prob."


*Note* I changed the back door lock several months back, due to an ex-friend who I tried to help out by giving him a place to stay for a night. He sneakily unlocked my back door and came (broke) back in later after I was gone to work. Also sold him a car that he tore up and never paid for, but that's a whole nother story. The only reason I didn't change the front lock along with the back was that IR proclaimed it too difficult to turn a key on the inside to lock the door as opposed to turning a latch.

No comments: