Monday, May 24, 2004

I figured this out some time ago.....

Just thought to publish it though..


IR is one of those types that 'needs' to talk. About anything I guess, as long as he gets to talk, apparently to convince people of his extreme intelligence. (Or lack thereof...)

His habit of saying something that he's got to know makes no sense without accompanying explanation proves this.

ie- Nonsensical comment = wtf? = explanation of nonsensical comment

I don't understand the need for doing this, but I strongly suspect it's got a phobia attached to it somewhere. Ignoramusophobia? In any case, I've learned to simply leave out the "wtf?" part, thereby denying him the opportunity to give the explanation.

It may seem rude to some, but it gives me a little more peace and quiet, and makes for some nice blog entries.. :)

No comments: