Monday, June 7, 2004

Sorry for the lack of updates.....

But you gotta get away from such ignorace every now and again... I could feel my own IQ slipping away with every silly-assed comment of his..


But, today's entry is more of a descriptive one, and actual commentary.


*IR comes downstairs after a rousing night of gettin his beer on, and fighting wookies or some shit.

He spots a little set of speakers that have been on my desk for over a month, and asks "What's that, new speakers?" I reply, "They've been there for a month..." He then proceeds to grab one up, and turn it this way and that, as if he's never seen a speaker before. Noticing the little elongated top piece, he grabs it and starts twisting at it saying (kindof to himself I think) "hm... batteries?". I calmly tell him that if he breaks my speaker, I'm going to break him. He put's it down, and heads into the kitchen.
Now, I'm already completely fed up with his ass for the night, and he's only been downstairs for about 15 seconds. But, he nukes a frozen 'chicken fried steak', grabs up 2 slices of bread, and grabs MY mayonnaise from the fridge door and proceeds to plop about 5 tablespoons worth on one piece of the bread. (That's about 1/3rd of the little squeeze bottle that I bought for MY use, folks...) I was just walkin into the kitchen at this point to get a coke, and had to double-take.. "WHAT THE HELL?!?! GOOD GOD! So THAT'S where all my mayo goes! Why the hell don't you use that shitty Miracle Whip that you buy by the damned gallon!" He says.. "Hmm.. Hm.. Well, I guess I could use that Miracle Whip I bought." "No SHIT!" I say... Then I just go sit down and wait till the moron goes back upstairs to finish stupifying himself.

No comments: