Wednesday, May 4, 2005

I've decided.....

After hearing it from a friend, and having the thought pass through my noggin a couple of times, that IR is obsessive compulsive.

The signs are all there and plain to even untrained monkeys like myself. He gathers a little interest in something that immediately snowballs into a full blown obsession.

He spent, I think it was 6 years playing Evercrack every single night. (Yeah, that's sad enough, isn't it?)
Since then, every game he's gotten that he liked in the least bit got ALL of his attention until something else came along. (Much to the chagrin of his church and bible buddies, I'm sure...)
The whole religious thing. (remember, we're in the "end days" right now, the anti-Christ is among us, etc...)
The fingernail thingie...
One word... Popcorn. (Does anything more really need to be said?)
Well, food in general. He's got enough around here to maintain the US Army in Iraq for a week.

I'm sure there's a bunch more that I don't know about (and don't care to).

No comments: