Saturday, June 25, 2005

The truth finally comes out....

A week late, but he finally came forward..


IR - "So, I uhh.. Guess you heard that I, ya know, have been lookin for another, ya know, place to stay."

Me - "Oh yeah, heard that about a week ago from the landlord."

IR - "eeeheeeheeeeh Well, yeah. She said that she, ya know, called you about it. Anyhow, I found a place that has, ya know, utilities and extended cable included."

Me - "Good deal. Is the rent decent?"

IR - "$620 a month."

Me - "Pretty good with all the stuff included."

IR - "Yeah, all I gotta get is cable internet and I'm set. I'll have 2, ya know, refridgerators and 2 computers so it'll be nice to be able to crank down the AC without, ya know, worrying about the bill."

Me - *losing interest* "I imagine so."

IR - "Anyhow, you should, ya know, look into it. It's quite a deal."

Me - "Nope. I'm not moving again unless I have to."

IR - "hm."






Soooo... On the 15th of next month my place becomes "my place" again.

WOOOOOOT!!!


ps- I wonder how much stuff he's gonna expect me to move for him?

No comments: