Saturday, September 18, 2004

3 cylinder?

So, some of you know that I bought a 'new' car a couplea weeks ago. A '94 Ford Probe GT, maroon in color, V6, power everything, and in pretty decent shape.

Well, I've found it necessary to do some replacement of a few parts in the engine area. (vacuum hoses, solenoids, etc) So, the other day, I had the hood up letting the engine cool off so I could replace one of the vacuum solenoids when IR showed up. I sat inside and watched him stop in front of the car, walk back and forth 4 or 5 times, leaning left and right with each stride.

Finally he came inside and......


IR - "Fixin the car?"

Me - "...........................................................yeah."

IR - "That's kindof a, ya know, odd engine. 3 cylinder?"

Me - "What?"

IR - "Well I, ya know, looked it over and all I could see was 3 spark plugs."

Me - "The 3 on the front, you mean."

IR - "Oh I see. There's 3 more, where... In the back?"

Me - *waits for a few seconds....* "Yeah."

IR - "Ohhhhhhhhh"

No comments: