Wednesday, September 8, 2004

That's it.. He's lost it.

I am now officially afraid to have my children around IR. The deep end has come and gone for him, and I'm " " <--that close to sending him packing. Tonight he THUDS down the stairs and breathlessly reminds me of a story that he never told me.

IR - "You remember, uhh, how I told, pant pant, ya bout the African kids and the, uhhh, pant pant, alien??"

Me - "Nope."

IR - "Uhh. hm.hm. Well, anyhow, thought I told ya. Anyhow, pant pant, (here's where the story about a group of African kids "who have no reason to lie", were visited by an alien who told them "Don't get too advanced.", is relayed. I believe this is the story he must be flipping out about.)

The story was filled with too many "anyhow"'s to count, and a metric ton of "ya know"'s. I was reminded that they had no reason to lie, being kids and all, about 5 times throughout the story.

Then he excitedly shoves a printed out copy of THIS REPORT under my nose, stating that the 'vehicle' shown is exactly what was in his dream.
You DO remember the dream, right?
Well, it wasn't exactly like it, the one in his dream was a bit more rounded. *rolls eyes*

Couple this with him talking with his lunatic brother-in-law all the time now about all his whacky assed religious nonsense, and he's heading quickly towards either a mental breakdown, or finding himself looking for somewhere else to live, soon.

No comments: