Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The fitness guru IR lets me in on a trade secret....

I came in tonight to find IR sitting at the table chowing on a double quarter pounder, extra large fries and an extra large drink. This being the second time in 3-4 days that I've seen this I had to ask.....


Me - "Health food again, eh?"

IR - "eeeeheeeeeheeeeeeh Yeah, but at least I worked out."

Me - *stopping dead in tracks* "Wait, you mean you worked out, then stuffed yourself with 4-500 calories?"

IR - "Well, SMACK SMACK, I only had about 200 calories during lunch, and my workout burned, ya know, uhhhhhh..... About 500 or so, so this shouldn't be too bad."

Me - *shaking head trying to clear out the funky logic* "So you're..... 300 calories behind, for the day?"

IR - "Something like that, well, I say behind, but really it's more of a minus."

Me - *looking at massive burger* "Not anymore it's not...."

IR - "eeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeh smickity smackity slurpity"

No comments: