Sunday, April 24, 2005

Yesterday.... A day of Horrors!

Ohhhhhhh.... What a ruined day. Fortunately I had to work for 5 hours of the day so I missed some of it, but once I got home..................

IR decided to clear out all remnants of his "old life". Meaning, he went through all of his old saved crap and threw away most of it. Now, he could've simply brought the trash can upstairs and done it, but nooooooooooo... He had to bring all his crap down here armload after armload to sift and destroy it. And can you guess what my afternoon was like?


Here's a hint...


IR - "You gotta see this!"

IR - "Ever seen one of these?"

IR - "eeeeheeeeheeeeh I had forgotten about this."

IR - "BHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHURPHURPHURP! Check this out!"

IR - "Ahh, here's my old _________________"




All...



Fuckin.....



Day......

No comments: