Saturday, April 2, 2005

Experiment night!

So, IR decided to come down from the bunker tonight at 11 pm and eat himself into a coma. I don't know what all he had because I left as soon as I heard the first can being opened.
But, I came back in later and he was splayed out on his couch, looking quite drowsy. I sat down at my desk and fired up one of my games (with headphones) and played a bit. About an hour later I pulled off the headphone to hear....


IR - "zzzzZZZZZz ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzscromp..smack...ZZZZZzzzz"

Along with the TV still goin strong.. The wheels started turning and I decided this would be a good time for a little experiment.
I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of "Gripz", tiny little Cheezit's. Coming back to my desk, I ripped it open, poured a small handful out and popped'em home.

Me - "crinch crunch crunch smackity smack smack, etc etc"

IR - "ZZZZZZZzzz zZZZZZz zZzzzzzZZZZZZ"

Me - "hm." *another mouthful* "CRUNCH CRINCHITY SMACK SMICKITY, etc"

IR - "ZZZZZzzz.... mmmmmmph... GRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNTTTTTT" *up off couch*


IT WORKED!!! Even the SOUNDS of food will bring him out of a low caloric, high poundage induced comatose condition!!



I amaze myself sometimes... :b

No comments: