Sunday, April 3, 2005

This should be somewhat funny....

I'm thinking that IR doesn' t know that the time changed last night. (Moved forward one hour.)
He came down tonight for his nightly 9:30 feeding, only it was 10:30. It's now about 11pm, and he's normally gone up to the bunker by 10pm.

Should be interesting in the morning to see him come down to go to work at 7:45 instead of 6:45, being 45 minutes late for work already..


What? You think I should tell him?



OOOooppps... Too late, he just creaked his way back up to the bunker.. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!


ps- I need to point out that he has spent quite literally 2 full days up in the bunker (missing church and everything) playing one or several of his new games. I only saw him come downstairs twice, (to eat) leading me to believe that he has at least one BIG food stash up there.



**UPDATE**
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
It's now 7:05am Monday morning. I don't hear any stirring from upstairs. Now, you may be asking why I find this so funny. It's not that he's late, it's that he's late because he's an IR.
Last night, he came downstairs and made that #$%^&&^* popcorn again. Meaning, of course, that he used the microwave. The correct time was clearly showing on the digital readout on the touchpad. There's also a big clock on the wall by the door that he walked past 3-4 times that showed the correct time. He was on his computer all day, which I know automagically adjusted the time, but in his IR-ness he missed all this.
I just heard the first stirring.... (It's 7:15 at this point) 1/2 an hour from now he'll be thudding down the stairs to ask "Up early?". Yeah, a typical "Here's your sign" question, to which I'll have to answer "Nope, I'm always up at this time." I'll betcha I get a "hm." in response.... hehehe


**UPDATE part 2**
Well, I was wrong about what would be said upon IR's arrival downstairs. Initially, it wasn't anything. He thudded downstairs, grabbed his keys and went straight out the door. I heard the key in the lock, then again and the door re-opened.

IR - "uuhh.. Wasn't this weekend.... uuhhh.... time change?"
*Apparently he noticed the difference in the amount of light outside.*

Me - "Yup"

IR - "So, then, what time is it, ya know, really?"

Me - *Looks at clock* "10 till 8"

IR - "Oh good grief!" *Shuts door*

Sometimes, life can be good......

No comments: