Sunday, August 22, 2004

Topping off...

Well, tonight I finally had to ask. I've seen too much gluttony not to.

Me - "I have to ask this. How, since you eat so much damned food in the first place, can you open up a huge can of cashews or a 2 pound bag of Doritoes and continue to chow down?"

IR - "Oh, just topping off the meal. I don't like to feel, ya know, hungry because I didn't get full."





Holeee shat. Picture this, would ya?

A dinner plate, completely covered 3 stacks deep with fish sticks.
or
2 hamburgers, a pile of tater-tots covering the rest of the plate.
or
A bowl containing 2 cans of chili and between 4 and 8 pieces of bread.



Who wouldn't be filled up by any 1 of those? I would've said a sumo wrestler before seeing IR work on some food.

*EDIT* I guess it doesn't hurt to have a huge square gut hanging about 18 inches out in front of you either, does it?

No comments: