Thursday, March 31, 2005

Lonely? Desperate? Moronic?

IR has once again started pestering me to play an online game with him.
Yesterday, he tried to get me to install "Age of Mythology", by comparing it to "Rome:Total War". Not hardly, skippy....
Problem is, I've played one online game with him in attendance. As a team player, or 'squaddie', he sucks. He just ran off and did his own thing regardless of what the rest of us were doing, and when questioned by another member about "Why don't you come play with us?" he responded "I thought I was..." *He wasn't even in the same area we were in..... And he KNEW that.*


Tonight, he brought home 3 new games and just had to interrupt MY game to display them....
One space thingie, one superhero thingie, and one that I don't even remember what it was.

Funny thing is, one of the games was on DVD, and he doesn't have a DVD drive. Another box had the manual, a map, couplea other goodies and NO CD! Just an empty sleeve... I guess that's what you get when you buy used games, eh? But, he went back to the store and got credit or replacements for them, not sure which..

So now I'm waiting for him to come down and give me a report on how cool one of them is. Of course, I'll have to sift through the "ya know"s and "anyhow"s before I can decide on which parts to completely ignore, but I'll betcha one part of the pitch will be how cool it would be to play online.....

No comments: