Sunday, July 17, 2005

To all IRB readers and contributors....

The time is ending here at the IRB, and it's been...... interesting. :)
I would like to thank everyone who chose to participate in my little project and thusly become a part of my (almost) daily routine here at idiotroommate.com.
In the midst of daily aggravation I tried to bring some humor to my writings, I hope I succeeded.


So, to everyone who enjoyed thier time here;


THANK YOU!!


And to everyone who might've been offended, digusted or otherwise 'put off' by this blog;


PISS OFF!!


There will be a final post later tonight after the move is complete.

I'll see you all then!!



*Update*

Well, here it is 7:15pm and no sign of the IR. I suppose he's gonna wait until tomorrow (taking another day off of work, no thanks to his far superior work ethic), to move his stuff while I'm at work.

That's a-okay with me!!

No comments: