Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Ahh!!! The insanity!!1!111

Why.... Why can't some people just ask if they want to know something. Why do they insist on trying to figure it out for themselves when it's already proven that they're wrong 90% of the time, at least!

I'm sitting here eating a quiet Pancho's dinner, (Beef enchiladas, rice, flautas and stuff)and IR walks up behind me (I knew he'd come a runnin once he smelled food), stops, stares for a few seconds, does the "dog sniff©"* and asks, "Hm. Taco Bell?". I bit my tongue to keep from responding the way I'd like to with "No you farkin idiot! Does this LOOK like Taco Bell??? Do you SEE any Taco Bell bags or wrappers around???" but instead I paused for a second to get my teeth unclenched from my tongue and just said "Panchos". "Hm.... Hmm...." he says and walks into the kitchen to load up a dinner plate 3 stacks deep with fish sticks.
Now, my question is, why the hell can't he learn to simply ask "Whatcha got?", or just go about his business and not worry about it? I wouldn't have any problem with that, but nooooooo..... This type of thing is constant. It doesn't stop, ever. Anytime there's anthing new around, in my possession or otherwise, it has to be 'called'. *rollseyes*


* You have to experience the 'dog sniff©' to understand what I mean. Everytime IR smells something new, or not what he expects, he turns into a bloodhound. "sniff sniffsniff sniff" ...... "sniffsniff snifff"
I had to ask once what the deal was with the 'dog sniff©' thing, and he replied "Just accessing that part of the brain."

Well, it's good to know that at least one part of it is accessible.....

No comments: