Sunday, July 25, 2004

Oh come on...............

Just remembered this one too, happened about a year ago.. Bad-mojo, my inspiration for writing this blog in the first place, was a witness to this.

First, you have to understand that I have no fashion or decorating sense, and I'm not well off, so I make do with what I can. In this case, it happens to be a bath towel of mine covering the glass part of the back door to the townhouse. (As opposed to shades or blinds.) It's a white bath towel, and I wash it every so often so it doesn't start lookin ratty. Well, I came home one day after helpin Mojo pack for his move to N. Carolina, and noticed several large black splotches on the towel which was still hangin over the door. I looked closer and they were simply large, heavy, black smudges. I turned to ask IR if he knew what had happened to the towel. He turned and with a big smile said, "heeh heeeeeh heeeeeh Well, I was kinda cleanin the kitchen, and didn't feel like lookin for a wash cloth, so I just grabbed that one. heeeh heeeeh eheeeeeeh"

"Uhhhhhh... No." I say. "You've got to be kidding me.". He tried to provide more explanation, but I don't recall what it was. I had to wash that damned thing 3 times to get the stains out.

Follow those actions, would ya? Gonna clean the kitchen (still hard for me to believe that one), then, cause it's too much work to look for the proper items to clean with, gonna grab a towel that's covering a window on a door. Next, supposedly clean the kitchen. Finally, put the filthy towel back over the window instead of in the friggen washing machine and washing it!

Un-effing-believable....

No comments: