Friday, July 23, 2004

It's a new record!!!

I decided tonight to time it.

It being, how long it took IR to bolt downstairs upon smelling food.

52 seconds from the time it left the microwave. I made some potato and garlic soup, knowing the smell would drift upstairs. I had barely made it to the table when I hear;

THUD...... THUD.... sniffsniff sniffsniff sniff.... THUDTHUDTHUDTHUDTHUDTHUD

IR - "Hm. sniffsniff Mashed potatoes?"

Me - ".............."

IR - "... Well, want some cold chicken?"

Me - "I've uh... Got, dinner.. See?"

IR- "Ohhhh... I see! Soup?"

Me - "No thanks, got some."

IR - "Hm. ...Hm."

He then proceeded to grunt his way into the kitchen to fetch his bucket o'cold chicken, then groan his way to the couch to scarf it.


*I have mentioned that almost every movement of his is accompanied by a grunt or a groan of exertion, haven't I?

No comments: