Saturday, July 31, 2004

John Kerry = War hero?

So there he was, sitting on the couch, picking his nose (No, I'm NOT kidding...) and watching some of the DNC coverage on the news (along with plenty of reporter commentary). He turns my direction, and........

"So, this uhhh.. John Kerry guy. He's a war hero. I mean, he is a, real, ya know, war hero. I mean, Bush is history. There's uhhh.. no way he can win now, since he never, ya know, really served. yaknowwhuimsayin? I mean, he was in the National Guard or somethin, but he, ya know, never showed up. So I'm afraid that we're about to have 4 years of John Kerry. If not, ya know, 8."




Oh....

My.....

God.....

Sorry, but I'm not ABOUT to get into trying to explain all this stuff to him. I'll just leave it to you to decide whether or not the media's "job" is being done...

No comments: