Sunday, July 25, 2004

Psychotic... I'm tellin ya.

Well you can see my previous post and what it entailed, but there's no way in hell I'm gonna try to give you more than a brief description of the utter insanity that followed.
IR described his dream despite my indifference, and his verbage lasted for almost an hour. The physchotic tendencies shown were frightening to say the least.

Briefly;

"I believe this dream, since I've had it before, ya know, is trying desperately to show me something. There's a meteor shower or something that's destroying earth or whatever planet I'm on, ya know, and anyhow, there's these ships that come down and, like, ya know, there's this light, and everything goes, ya know, black, yaknowwhutI'msayin? So I'm beamed to this space station, or I travel there aboard the, ya know, ship and all the creatures there are, how can I say this, well, they're human, but I'm not sure if they're humans from my timeline or not. I may be dreaming this part in my dream, since everything is black, but I've got this, ya know, feeling that they're all human, yaknowwhutI'msayin? But I've got this feeling of nothing but respect. Pure respect. Nothing else. Anyhow, we're on this space station, and we're assigned the tasks we're going to perform, ya know, from now on. So then we're, ya know, transported to this planet, and ya know those cardboard houses? The ones that are made outta cardboard or some type of material, yaknowwhutI'msayin?, and they've got like this, ya know, dome shape? Well, I'm assigned one of those to live in, and given my job assignment. And there's these huge, ya know, planets orbiting around the moon or whatever planet I'm on, I mean HUGE planets, like they're right outside our atmosphere. You can see on thier surfaces all kinds of these wierd shapes or, symbols, that somehow have distinct meaning, like I know what they mean. And there's a ring of those space stations, like the one I was, ya know, on before, in a crescent shape all around my planet."

Man, there was so much more nonsense interjected in the midst of all that, I can't possibly type it all in. (Much less remember it all...) Emphasis is added where it was given verbally, and everything is paraphrased as best I could recall it. I honestly got the feeling that he believed in this dream and that it was some sort of prophetical vision.
Personally, I see it as a psychotic conglomerate of some of the movies he watches constantly. (He has hundreds....) Pitch Black, Starship Troopers, Signs, Independance Day, and a few more that I can't recall the names of.

No comments: