Monday, December 20, 2004

Let the biatching begin!!!

IR was upstairs almost all night... Note the 'almost'...

He thudded down the stairs a little while ago, and by the time his hoof hit the bottom step, he was already bitchin.

IR - "Well, I talked to the boss today, well, I say I talked to him, I let him know what I thought about this whole situation but he started it by bringing it up when he said something about blah blah blah blah and then, ya know, I had to tell him blah bah blah and he just doesn't, ya know, get it so I had to blah blah blah and I asked him, well I say I asked him, I confronted him about blah blah blah ya know ya know intriguiging ya know ya know blah blah.."
*This went on for about 15 minutes*


What all this boils down to is that IR himself doesn't agree with bonehead's work ethic and takes it out on his boss. Granted, it sounds like bonehead is a real 'winner' in the workplace if you listen to IR but this whole big issue is all on IR's head. IR has pushed and pushed for over a year to get this guy fired and since his boss won't bow to his wishes he's simply going to quit and find something else. This all draws back to that old "I'm so intelligent" issue he seems to have had forever, and it makes him try so hard to prove it that he gets into situations like this.

One line on his resume even reads "I've been told by many people that I "have a good head on my shoulders"."

*sigh*

No comments: