Friday, December 24, 2004

Okay, charity and holiday spirit is officially gone.

Nope, not feelin charitable at all. So far, I've had a day filled with about a hundred "eeeeheee look at this" 's, stupid questions galore, smick smack smickity, and finally tonight I've had enough.

I just went into the kitchen to fix some dinner. While I've got the stove warming up............


IR - "Hey, before you start anything else, why don't you try some of that, ya know, granola cereal?"

Me - ".........................Man, you're just not gonna give up on that are ya? Do I HAVE to eat it to get you to quit askin about it?"

IR - *wide eyed - shakes head no*

Meanwhile, I go to step over to the stove and find my foot (with sock on) somewhat stuck to the floor. I peel it up, and there's a big blotch of green goo down there. IR's ice cream from earlier......

Me - "You wanna come in here and clean up your mess too?"

IR - "Huh? What mess?"

Me - "The green one on the floor that I just stepped in."

IR - "Oh, I didn't see.... I hadn't notice.... I wonder how...."

Me - "Just clean it up...................."


Damned if I'm gonna play maid to a grown man...

No comments: