Sunday, December 12, 2004

So, which is it gonna be............

Apparently IR went to church again today. He left this morning and didn't get back till about 4 pm. (Yay for day of peace!)

Immediately upon walking in the door he says;

IR - "I need your phone number."

Me - "Why?"

IR - "So I can call you when I'm at McDonalds to see if you, ya know, want somethin."

*While I appreciate the thought, he knows very well that I eat McDonalds about once every few months. He brings a bag-o-death home 3-4 nights a week.*

Me - "You know I don't eat that stuff nearly as much as you do."

IR - "eeeeheeeheeeeeeheeee Yeah, I guess not."

So, after demolishing the 99 cent heart attack special, (with plenty of Lycopene, I might add...) he then he pulls out a BlockBuster bag and says;

IR - "So, which is it gonna be?"

Me - *From across the room.....* "Huh?"

IR - *names off 2 X-Box games he rented, I forget the names...* "Super Ricer Racing Syndicate or blah blah blah" <--Not real names

Me - "....... Uhh.. I don't care, whatever you're gonna play."

So he fires up some rap infused, road ricer racing mess and I get to listen to rap for the next who-knows-how-long............. yay.

No comments: