Thursday, February 3, 2005

30 years???

I was sitting here nice and quiet, mindin my bidness when the internet connection went dead.

Damn... I know what that means.

5

4

3

2

1

THUDTHUDTHUDTHUDTHUD

IR - "Internet locked up?"

Me - "Nope."

IR - "Oh, is it, uhhh... On?"

Me - "Nope."

IR - "Oohhh.. So it IS locked up!"

Me - "No, the internet doesn't lock up."

IR - "But it's not, ya know, working..."

Me - "Now you've got it."

IR - "HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHHAAA-HURPHURPHURP"

(Don't ask me, I call it the Hyena laugh...)

So, deciding he's going to stay down here now, he grunts onto the couch and clicks on the tv to see a "30th Anniversary of Happy Days".
It was nearing a commercial, and the announcer said, "We'll be right back to the Happy Days 30th Anniversary".

IR - "30 years? This show was on for 30 years??

Me - "........... It was introduced 30 years ago..."

IR - "OOOooohhhhh"

This is a modified (read: masked) view of what he looks like while watching tv.

No comments: