Monday, February 7, 2005

New diet/getting in shape report.

Since the last report on Tuesday;

Wednesday evening: McDonalds
Thursday evening: McDonalds
Friday evening: McDonalds
Saturday: eggs(4)-toast(3 wheat), 4 hotdogs(chili-cheese), McDonalds. Spent pretty much all day sprawled on couch smickity smackiting.
Sunday: unknown but there were 2 new bowls in the sink.

I wonder if he's even taken the tags off of his exercise stuff yet...

Not too late to take'em back..

Also, I can tell he's itching to ask why I put on my headphones and crank up the music every time he walks into the room. As he trundles out of the kitchen, he's been tending to stop and look at the player to see what I'm listening to. (It's pretty much the same thing each time. Lotsa loud, angry music. Rammstein, Bloodhound Gang, Disturbed, Dope, etc)

No comments: