Monday, February 28, 2005

I can't even watch a movie in peace..

I tried to watch a movie yesterday while IR was gone off doing the church thing, unfortunately I didn't time it good enough for it to be done by the time he got back.
As soon as he walked in the door, he headed straight to the kitchen and nuked the popcorn. By the time he got back to his couch I was already getting up to go put my headphones on, leaving the movie which still had about 1/2 hour to go. True to form, he immediately started yakking at the tv, and crinchity chunchitying like a madman.
Later, he had gone up to the bunker (taking yet another bag of nuke popcorn up there with him) so I put the movie back in, intent on seeing the end of it in peace.
5 minutes after I had found my earlier exit point, he comes thumping back down, straight to the kitchen, grabs 2 fudge bars and grunts back down on his couch.
Again, I got up, went to the PC, put on the headphones and cranked up the music. Before the first song had ended I glanced back and he had already gone back upstairs and the movie had been turned off.
So, after much interruption I finally got to finish the movie, about 4 hours after I started it.

No comments: