Friday, February 18, 2005

The Official IR Weigh In!

I got cornered in the kitchen tonight, and.....


IR - "REDENBACHEERRRRRRR"

Me - *raises eyebrow*

IR - *tosses 2 bags of microwave popcorn onto the counter*

Me - "Only 2 bags??"

IR - "Well, after eating like four bags the other day, and then, ya know, going to brush my teeth, it was like..." *makes exaggerated pantomime brushing motions while going "AAHHHH! AAAAHHHH!"* "So, I figured this time only two would be enough. That's just too much, ya know, crunchin."

Me - "Oh I know, believe me...."

IR - "At least it's, ya know, low cal. Ya know, it's funny though. I've been eating a lot more sensible, ya know, stuff, and I've actually gained weight, but I've trimmed up." *turns sideways*

Me - *Looks over at big, square beer gut, raises eyebrow once more* "Really...... Well, anytime you eat four pounds of food at a time, even healthy food, that's gonna happen. Four pounds is four pounds."

IR - "eeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeh...... eeeheeeeh..... hm."

No comments: