Friday, October 1, 2004

Early morning insanity.....

It seems that IR was up too late on "God-Watch" or something, and didn't go in to work today.

He thumped his way downstairs a few minutes ago, reaching the bottom step with a loud, annoying yawn.

IR - "EERRRRAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR... I guess I'll hang out here today."

Me - "Not gonna bother goin to work, huh?"

IR - "Well, it's not that I'm not gonna, ya know, bother. I was up kinda late doin some research."

Me - *
Debates on whether to ask about what kind of research......... Decides, no.* "So, in other words, you're not gonna bother."

IR - "Well, ya know, I'm just really tired."

Me - "A result of your own actions though, right? Doesn't sound very fair to the people at work, does it."

IR - "Well, I wouldn't say they're all my actions, I take orders from a, ya know, higher place."

Me - "What, like extra fries and a coke?"

IR - "heeeeh heeeh heeeeeeeh Nooo, more like I was.... How can I say this... Well, I had this feeling of
someone, or something wanting me to learn about Moses. Ya know, who he was and why he was chosen to lead God's people."

Me - "Ok, and did you learn what you needed to?"

IR - "I suppose I'll find out soon enough. I'll probably get another sign, or, ya know,
feeling about it tonight."

Me - "At least tonight you won't have to worry about missing work tomorrow because of it."

IR - "hm."

No comments: