Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well THAT was weird.....

I got up a little early this morning, took a shower, then came back down here and started browsing the news sites. (I do that pretty much every morning, but this was at about 6:30am.)

I hear IR come tromping down the stairs, walk across the living room area, and stop.



Right behind me....



And stand there....



Not saying a word....


I turned my head a little to where I could see his shadow on the wall to my left (almost expecting to see a shadow with arm raised, holding a cross or something in attack mode), and say...


Me - "Can I help you?"

IR - "Oh! Nah.."

Me - ".................Is there some reason you need to stand right there?"

IR - *Thuds into kitchen without another word, then out the door to work.*



I think I'll be keeping my knife closeby from now on...

No comments: