Saturday, October 2, 2004

Hey, I'm not TOTALLY insensitive...

I went out and did some shopping today, and got one of IR's favorite things in the whole wide world.


Viva paper towels by Kleenex.

Last time I bought'em he railed for 15 minutes about how absorbent and wonderful they were. During this shopping trip I figured, hey, it's been about 8 months now, I'll buy'em again.

So ya see, I'm not ALWAYS an asshole.



********************************************
On a side note, I was on ICQ last night with a good friend of mine and I thought I'd share some of the comments. (He lives across the parking lot from me, and knows IR personally.)

[21:53] xxhimxx: I See the IRB is BOOMIN!
[22:02] xxmexx: No shite..
[22:03] xxhimxx: you even have plenty of comments
[22:03] xxhimxx: AND DOUBTERS!!!
[22:03] xxhimxx: Amazing
[22:03] xxmexx: You wanna go dispel some of those doubters?
[22:03] xxhimxx: LOL
[22:04] xxhimxx: Ok

So, I expect you guys and gals will likely get some form of appraisal of the situation from him soon.

No comments: