Monday, October 11, 2004

So, you remember when.......

IR bebopped through the door today, obviously happy with himself about something.

IR - "Remember the movie I've been telling you about? The one I keep, ya know, askin 'have you seen it have you seen it have you seen it'? Well, I found it. Well, I say I found it, I happened across it. Streets of Fire. So, I couldn't pass it up."

Me - *Bewildered because I've never heard him mention this movie... Ever.* "Okay."

IR - "Well, ya know, this is the one I've been wanting to see for a while now."

Me - "Good deal, but I don't remember ever hearing about that one."

IR - "Orilly? hm. Thought I'd mentioned it. Anyhow, I got it!"

Me - "............ So I hear."

And so I went back to my game of golf. [Tiger Woods 2005 is a must for any of you people who like golf games.]

No comments: