Friday, October 15, 2004

Longest conversation ever with IR....

I stand corrected...

My sincere apologies to "PoorBastidge" for doubting his story. (But if you knew him, you'd have no problem understanding why I would... He's a bigger goof than me!"





Just had a little chat with IR about a story I heard about in the comments of the post under this one, and it went something like this.

Me - "So, tell me about why you think I'm scared of you.?

IR - "Huh? Oh.. Ohh... I went by ********* ******** the other day and saw *****. I told him that I found Christ. (Not Jesus as previously reported apparently......:P) I don't think I used the word 'scared', but I meant that you just don't want me rambling."

Me - "Hell, I don't want anybody rambling. I just find it odd that that somehow got equated to fear. I mean, I fear
FOR you at times.

IR - "heeeeeheeeeeeee heeeee eeeeee"

Me - "Seriously. There are times that you go waaaay over the edge with some of this stuff. Like the "codes in the printout" thing.

IR - "I've still got that, too. heeee hheeee Ya know, I'm just curious about it."

Me - "What's there to be curious about? It's a printout from either a corrupted printer spool or a corrupted que. There's nothing
codish about it."

IR - "Well, I'm just, ya know, curious. I don't really expect to find anything."

Me - "Then there's the night you came down with a rather wild look on your face, telling me about the anti-Christ walkin around."

IR - "Yeah, I do get a little too involved at times with some things."

Me - "Those are the things that equate to fear if you wish to call it that, but it's not fear for me."

IR - "Hm. Well, I'll get a grip on it all. I just have so much to, ya know, learn."

Me - "Learning is fine. But learn the damn story, not what you think is supposed to be hidden under it. You're gonna miss the entire message that way."

IR - "Hm. Well, all I can do is learn it all."

No comments: